Friday 31 August 2012

What Kills Me by Wynne Channing

What Kills MeWhat Kills Me by Wynne Channing
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What Kills Me is not just another vampire story…I promise. The story is unique, fast paced, action packed, suspenseful in all the right places, and laugh out loud funny.

Axelia (Zee) is a 17-year-old girl studying abroad for a few months. She takes a chance on a guy who she figures she'll probably never see again, and it ends badly. Now thrown into the world of the paranormal, Zee must figure out how to survive as a vampire; not an easy task when just about everyone you meet is trying to kill you.

I love the characters, especially Zee and Lucas. I really loved their relationship and how it evolved over time. There was no love at first sight, no instant attraction. The way the author brought them together slowly made everything seem more realistic, and the back and forth between Zee and Lucas was hilarious. I loved Zee's personality. She was a great character and easily likable. I am looking forward to the next book in the series to find out what happens!

Check out our interview with Wynne Channing:
http://makingconnectionsgroup.blogspo...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment