Friday 31 August 2012

Five by Christie Rich

Five (Elemental Enmity, #1)Five by Christie Rich
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Rayla is pursuing her dreams by going away to college rather than staying close to home. Despite her aunt's protests, she sneaks off with her best friend, and that's when the fun begins. The whole story line of Five was different, and I appreciated that very much. The history of the Elementals and the Fae Lords was an interesting one. I really enjoyed the whole fantasy world that was created for this story. The book was action packed and fun to read. I mean really, who wouldn't want five hot Lords fighting over you?

Rayla was a great character. She was funny and sassy. The story follows Rayla as she learns of her heritage and what that means for her. I like that she didn't fall into a heap and cry after learning about the Elementals, but really, with all those yummy guys following her around, what's to cry about?

I loved the twists and turns the story took and am looking forward to where the author is going to take it next. I already have book two queued up on my Kindle and am anxious to get started!

Interview with Christie Rich:
http://makingconnectionsgroup.blogspo...

Interview with 'Rayla':
http://shutupandreadgroup.blogspot.co...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment