Tuesday 21 August 2012

Think Out Loud #5



What is Think Out Loud?


Think Out Loud is a weekly meme created by
Thinks Books to break out of the blogging bubble. Consider your Think Out Loud posts a time to do WHATEVER YOU WANT!

You can find more information and how to participate on your blog
HERE!




So, here is my Think Out Loud for this week!



Lol!  I chose this picture because

a) ET is one of my all-time favorite movies

and

b)  We just adopted a pug!

My husband has wanted a pug ever since we've been married (a long time).  I've always thought they were less than beautiful, but now that we have Milo, he's grown on me.  He's a pretty sweet dog, and him and our Husky get along great!







4 comments:

  1. Heck, I saw ET in the theaters when it first came out. Nice to know it is still being discovered.

    Drew was as cute as a button when she was three. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw ET in theaters when it first came out too! And yes Drew was cute as a button then.I love ET,I even had my mom search all over the internet for it so she can buy for my kids to see it.

      Delete
  2. Awwwwwww. How freaking adorable! Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool you have a husky,
    I've always wanted one cuz they look so much like wolves

    ReplyDelete