Wednesday 15 August 2012

Waitin On Wednesday #3: Reflected in You by Sylvia Day



"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event hosted by Breaking the Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 



My next eagerly anticipated book is:



Author: Sylvia Day

Publication Date: October 2, 2012
Genre: Adult Fiction, Erotic Romance
Available for pre-order from: Amazon and Barnes & Noble



Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

 My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity. We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...


I very recently finished reading Bared To You and fell in love with the characters as well as the author's writing. I am very much looking forward to this sequel!


What's your "waiting on" pick this week?  Find out how you can participate HERE!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any Sylvia Day before. Too many books man...great pick.

    Check out my WOW.

    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! So many great reads, so little time! :D Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete