Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

Moon Called (Mercedes Thompson, #1)Moon Called by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely love Mercy Thompson! She is a strong female lead, able to hold her own in the male-dominated werewolf world.

In this book we find Mercy caught in the middle of a power struggle created by the werewolves. I really like the pack dynamics in this book and how Mercy is an integral part of the pack, and yet still does not quite fit in. She is her own person and is not afraid to be herself.

I think the author created a wonderful fantasy world in these books, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this series.


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller