Sunday 20 April 2014

Think Out Loud #14



 Think Out Loud is a weekly meme created by Thinks Books to break out of the blogging bubble. 


Consider your Think Out Loud posts a time to do WHATEVER YOU WANT!


You can find more information and how to participate on your blog HERE! 

-------------------------------

So, here is my Think Out Loud for this week!

This week's post is a tribute to my favorite TV show.  Now, I don't watch a lot of TV.  I  much prefer books :)  However, there are some shows I just can't miss.  Thank God for Video on Demand from Mediacom for those rare occasions when I have to miss a show!  
 
My top five shows:
1. The Walking Dead
2. The Voice
3.  Believe
4.  Chopped
5.  Ok, so I don't actually have five shows that I watch regularly.
 
So, this post is a tribute to The Walking Dead.  I admit, when I first saw TWD I was pretty grossed out.  I can do bloody and gory in books, but I don't particularly like seeing it on TV.  Confession #2 is that during the gross scenes I usually have my eyes covered!  
 
However, for whatever reason I still love the show!  My family loves to watch it with me, and we discuss it while we are watching.  Who are our favorite characters, who we'd like to see eaten...you know, the usual.  

So, here are some of my favorite pics from the show and cast.  I know there are a lot here, but you should see all of them I cut out!!

Thanks for stopping by!  What is your favorite TV show?




 Some of my favorite characters!





 



 

 

4 comments:

  1. I fell hard for The Walking Dead. I started the series for the first time a few months ago. Went on a total bender. Got caught up. Had regular zombie nightmares. One time Buffy slayed zombies instead of vamps and was real pissy about it. I thanked her, but she was not nice. I love the pictures. The grass cutting one cracked me up, and then the I see dead people joke...awesome! I love The Voice too. Any favorites going into the live rounds? I'm not sure. Have you stopped by Donnie Darko Girl's blog before...Jennifer is a huge TWD fan. So is Athina at Between My Lines. Great TOL post! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I'll have to check out those two blogs you mentioned. Always looking for like-minded crazy fans :)

      For The Voice - I don't have a single favorite picked out because they are all so good! But, I do love Delvin, Kat, Bria, and T.J. (in no particular order).

      Delete
  2. LOL I haven't seen it yet. I did watch a bit of it when I visited my cousin's house but didn't pay much attention to it. Oh, and I loath zombie and the like shows. They just don't appeal to me, yet I love scary and horror films. Just not zombie vampy stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not into the vamp stuff so much, at least on TV. But there's just something about TWD that keeps me addicted! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete