Dragon Wish by Judith Leger

Dragon WishDragon Wish by Judith Leger
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I loved this book!!! I could not put it down! The author was able to grab my attention and did not let it go. She was able to create a story that will take you on a journey from New Orleans to a magical planet whose inhabitants include dragons, wizards, humans and dragonseeds, those humans who have descended from dragons.

Paladin who is dealing with the death of his wife and unborn child makes a wish on a falling star. This wish brings him to Seren who is also dealing with the death of her daughter and the dissolution of her marriage. He saves her from death and brings her to his planet Avaris. This is the beginning of their adventure that will take them on a journey of desire, love, betryal, heartache, sorrow and forgiveness.

I highly recommend this book! It brought me to tears and left me wanting more. I will be looking forward to the next installment from Judith Leger.



View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller