Monday 29 July 2013

Aire by Lena Goldfinch

AireAire by Lena Goldfinch
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received an ARC.

I will admit I love a book that captures my attention from the beginning and keeps me wanting more. Who wouldn't? If you are looking for a book that will whisk you away to a picturesque setting full of romance, mystery and intrigue, than Aire is the book for you.

Princess Annalisia has a secret ability very few people know about. She sometimes has visions. Princess Annalisia's gift may aid in the search for her missing maidservant who was taken by mistake. The whole castle is put on high alert to protect the princess from this unknown enemy. Jovanni has his own secret. He is able to change into a falcon. Jovanni has searched for his sister to no avail. A disguised Princess Annalisia comes to Jovanni offering her help. Together they will use their gifts to hopefully find his sister and to solve the mystery of the abduction.

Princess Annalisia is a strong character. She understands her duty but is still willing to fight for what she wants. Jovanni is honest and brave. He is willing to sacrifice everything for those he loves. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to reading more from this author.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment