Sunday 25 November 2012

Wicked Weekend by Gillian Archer

Wicked Weekend (Pleasure Code, #1)Wicked Weekend by Gillian Archer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was a quick, sexy story that was a lot of fun. Lauren was looking for a way out of her life for a short time; Jamie was looking for some fun. Lauren thinks she knows what she's getting into with Jamie, but ends up getting a whole lot more than she bargained for. Jamie opened her mind to a world she had only dreamed of before.

I loved this story enough to wish it had been longer. There was definitely enough hotness there for a full-length book. The characters were great and easily likable, and I could definitely see an interesting side story with Lauren's mother and sister. I would also love to have more of Sawyer! As there is a #1 behind this book, I will definitely be looking for more!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment