Sunday 25 November 2012

Seven Day Loan by Tiffany Reisz

Seven Day Loan (The Original Sinners, #0.5)Seven Day Loan by Tiffany Reisz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I read this short story before reading The Siren, and now after reading some of the other reviews, I feel I am going to have to come back and re-read it after I have read The Siren. That being said, I enjoyed the short story anyway, even if, as the other reviews say, you should have read the other book first to fully understand the implications of what happened during the story.

A trained submissive, Eleanor will do whatever her master commands...even spend a week with a stranger. Eleanor was given to Daniel to 'keep him company' for a week while her master was away on business. Apparently Daniel and Eleanor's master are good friends, and the master thought Eleanor would be good for Daniel. Daniel, a former dom, takes to Eleanor and she to him.

The short story is well written and fun to read. Eleanor is a well-trained submissive with a bit of an attitude. I'm looking forward to reading more about her in The Siren.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment