The S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher

The S-WordThe S-Word by Chelsea Pitcher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I received a ARC copy from NetGalley.

The S-Word is one of those books that will stay with you even after you finish reading it. It deals with many touchy subjects that not only affect teens but society in general. Bullying is one of the main topics focused on in this story. Words have power to inspire, uplift, encourage or to tear down, destroy. Our actions toward others have the same consequences or outcomes. This is what I take from this book. Even though this is a fictional story with fictional characters, the subject matter addressed happens at schools all around the world today. I would definitely recommend this book.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller