Saturday 27 October 2012

Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning

Shadowfever (Fever, #5)Shadowfever by Karen Marie Moning
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

You know a book is epic when…
1. You cannot put it down. Literally. All life around you becomes unimportant. Sleep? Don't need it. Food? Will accommodate as long as you can eat one-handed while holding your Kindle in the other.

2. You invest in the characters. You dream of them. You wish you could meet them. You want to be them. You miss them when they are gone. More than you miss your family.

3. The story comes to life. You are driving down the street expecting to see a rhino-boy at any moment (or insert fictional creature of your choice).

4. You are in love with one of the characters and if he showed up on your doorstep you could die happy. Jericho Z. Barrons. Enough said.

5. Even the secondary characters that you know next to nothing about pique your interest so much that you want to stalk the author until she promises to write a book about them and then stalk her until she actually writes it and you have it in your hands.

This is what the Fever series did to me. I finished Shadowfever two days ago and I am craving more. I miss Barrons so much. *Sigh* There's not much else to say. I knew it was going to end eventually but still I went through it as fast as I could because I had to find out what was going to happen. As they say, don't cry because it's over, be happy because it happened. I'm happy.


View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. This review jest made me LOL! Then I started shaking my head up and down agreeing with you, then I became love sicken and started missing all my fictional boyfriends. Sigh. I miss them. 😜

    ReplyDelete