Thursday 10 April 2014

That's What He Said #5


That's What HE Said
is a weekly meme hosted by Chapter Break  

where you share your favorite line from your book boyfriend to his heroine. 

 You can find more information and how to participate on your blog HERE!
 

 
"You're in my every breath and every thought, intertwined so deep inside me that love's not a strong enough word 

– you have my devotion, your name branded on my soul, my wolf yours to command. 

 
A hundred years?  It'll never be enough.   I want eternity."


-Hawke


Kiss of Snow (Psy-Changeling #10)

by  
Hardcover
, 415 pages
Published May 31st 2011 by Berkley Hardcover

Quote from page 411



Since the moment of her defection from the PsyNet and into the SnowDancer wolf pack, Sienna Lauren has had one weakness. Hawke. Alpha and dangerous, he compels her to madness.

Hawke is used to walking alone, having lost the woman who would've been his mate long ago. But Sienna fascinates the primal heart of him, even as he tells himself she is far too young to handle the wild fury of the wolf.

Then Sienna changes the rules-and suddenly, there is no more distance, only the most intimate of battles between two people who were never meant to meet. Yet as they strip away each other's secrets in a storm of raw emotion, they must also ready themselves for a far more vicious fight...

A deadly enemy is out to destroy SnowDancer, striking at everything they hold dear, but it is Sienna's darkest secret that may yet savage the pack that is her home-and the alpha who is its heartbeat.


My Thoughts
I realize I used a book from this same series before, but I couldn't resist this quote...I mean, it's Hawke.  If you've ever thought about reading this series, trust me when I say it's worth reading through nine other books just to get to this one (and no, you can't skip them).  Hawke and Sienna are just...awesome.  There are no other words.

4 comments:

  1. Wow this sounds like a long series commitment heh, but it does sound good. Hawke sounds really great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think there are only two more books in the series, plus a new one coming out in April. It is worth it, though!

      Delete
  2. Love it :) Never heard of the book or the series, but looks like fun reading :)

    ReplyDelete