Tuesday 29 April 2014

Teaser Tuesday #14

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly Meme hosted by  
Should Be Reading! 
where you share two “teaser” sentences from your current read.


Find out how you can participate Here!


"It didn’t occur to me that I was glistening with sweat and wearing a bikini top until they turned off the bikes, pulled off their helmets and turned to scope me out. To make my own personal cliché perfect, Def Leppard’s Pour Some Sugar On Me blasted through the radio. I winced – I must look like a white-trash princess from hell, basking outside my trailer in a bikini to outdated butt rock."


Kindle Edition, 264 pages 
Published January 9th 2013 by Ellora's Cave Publishing Inc



Marie doesn’t need a complication like Horse. The massive, tattooed, badass biker who shows up at her brother’s house one afternoon doesn’t agree. He wants Marie on his bike and in his bed. Now.

But Marie just left her abusive jerk of an ex-husband and she’s not looking for a new man. Especially one like Horse—she doesn’t know his real name or where he lives, she’s ninety percent certain he’s a criminal and that the “business” he talks with her brother isn’t website design. She needs him out of her life, which would be a snap if he’d just stop giving her mind-blowing orgasms.

Horse is part of the Reapers Motorcycle Club, and when he wants something, he takes it. What he wants is Marie, but she’s not interested in becoming “property of”.

Then her brother steals from the club. Marie can save him by giving Horse what he wants—at home, in public, on his bike… If she’s a very, very good girl, she’ll get lots more of those orgasms only he can offer, and he’ll let her brother live.
Maybe.

My Thoughts
Tattooed bad boys...bikers to boot...alpha type males who want what they want and get what they want.  This book was packed full of them.  This was a fun, incredibly sexy story.  The teaser is Marie's first impression of the Reaper MC, and their first impression of her as well.  Not a great one apparently. 

8 comments:

  1. Great tease. Sounds like there could be trouble.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh there was! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Ohh.. bikers! This definitely looks like something I'd enjoy, so thanks for sharing!
    Here's mine: http://darkfrannysthoughts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/teaser-tuesday-22.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was my first biker book, but if you like motorcycles and bad boys, you would love this! Thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  3. Hahaha...I love the teaser and the cover. Thanks for stopping by.

    Love Bites and Silk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great description of her disheveled appearance. I like "white-trash princess from hell."
    My Teaser is from A SLIGHT CHANGE OF PLAN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you do! I enjoyed it :) Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great teaser thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete