Tuesday 4 March 2014

Teaser Tuesday #9


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly Meme hosted by  
Should Be Reading! 
where you share two “teaser” sentences from your current read. 




Find out how you can participate Here!


"  She had been innocent once, a little girl playing with feathers on the floor of a 
devil's lair. She wasn't innocent now, but she didn't know what to do about it. 
This was her life: magic and shame and secrets and teeth and a deep, nagging hollow at the center of herself where something was most certainly missing.  "




Author: Laini Taylor

Genre: YA Fantasy

Amazon








My Thoughts:  I'm listening to the audio this time around, yes this is my third time through this one!  This is by far one of my favorite series.  There is beauty in the writing and in the telling of the story.  I highly recommend it for everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Now I'm kicking myself for not having started the series yet. I'm like you. If I love them, I'll read them over and over. Does it have a good narrator?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the narrator. She is perfect for the story (Khristine Hvam). You should definitely try to fit these into your reading schedule! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Forgot to say thank you for stopping by my blog:)

    ReplyDelete