The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa

The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The Iron Traitor (The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten #2) by Julie Kagawa
Expected publication: October 29th 2013 by Harlequin Teen

I received ARC copy from Netgalley.

Julie Kagawa has the ability to create a magical world that will completely captivate your imagination. The Iron Traitor is a cross between Romeo and Juliet and Alice in Wonderland. This book will take you on an emotional roller coaster that will have your heart ripped out, bleeding on the floor when you are finished. It is well worth the ride! 
I knew after reading The Lost Prince I wanted to read more about Ethan and Kerrian. I wanted to see the new adventures they would get into. I also wanted to see how Ethan would save Kenzie and Kerrian would save Annwyl. Both Ethan and Kerrian are trying to protect the girls they love, but they handle it differently. Kerrian is willing to sell his soul to save Annwyl from fading. Ethan, on the other hand, knows sometimes the price is too high and that you just have to let go in the end. No one is safe from the choices that are made.
I would definitely recommend this book! I can't believe I have to wait until May 2014 to read what happens next!

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller