One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have been hearing about Cat and Bones from practically everyone for practically forever. So when I finally decided to pick up the first book and read it…whoa! I realize now what everyone is talking about!

The second book in the Night Huntress series was just as action packed, fun filled, and hot and steamy as the first. I was a bit worried at first having Cat without Bones, but I figured he would not be able to stay away for long – although four years! What was he thinking? That was definitely long enough. I love that Cat is kickass and does not take crap from anyone. She sees what needs to be done and goes for it. She does not question herself or second guess her decisions. Many times you have heroines hemming and hawing over their decisions for chapter after chapter – boring! Cat is a go-get-em type of girl. I love how Bones just takes charge of everything. He walks into a room and commands it. The tension and chemistry between her and Bones is awesome and adds that little (or a lot) extra oomph to the story. Interesting ending to this one. I am getting ready to start the next in the series to see what happens!


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller