Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost

Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, #1)Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Any book that makes me laugh this much deserves at least four stars, in my opinion. Add in a great story, exciting plot, super sexy vampire, kick-ass female lead, and excellent storytelling and you have Halfway to the Grave.

The story being told through the Night Huntress series is unique – you often get vampire/vampire, human/vampire, werewolf/vampire, or any other combination therein, but never before have I read half human-half vampire/vampire. I love it! Cat is such a great lead. She is very innocent and naive, yet she goes out every night hunting vampires to try to pay for a sin that was not hers. Bones is just….wow. I love the chemistry between them and their banter.

I actually read Once Burned before this series, and fell in love with Frost's writing then. I knew without a doubt I was going to be reading this series as well. I just wish I would have started sooner!


View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller