Saturday 22 October 2022

Send Her Back and Other Stories by Munashe Kaseke

Send Her Back and Other Stories by Munashe Kaseke
My rating:  ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Send Her Back and Other Stories by Munashe Kaseke is an interesting look into the lives of immigrant women both in the United States and in their own countries. Each of the stories in this book are from the woman's perspective and tell their stories of hope, struggle, sacrifice, success, and failure.

I enjoyed the open, honest writing style and the no-holds truth these women faced in their everyday lives. The author addressed difficult issues relevant to immigrant women. Each story was unique and interesting in its own way. I would recommend this book to anyone looking to expand their horizons.

I listened to the audio of this book. The narrator was engaging and authentic. I enjoyed listening to it

I received a copy of this book from Netgalley.

See allof my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment