Sunday 3 February 2013

Changeless by Gail Carringer

Changeless (Parasol Protectorate, #2)Changeless by Gail Carriger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Following her husband across the country, Alexia cannot seem to stay out of trouble. Add in her crazy traveling companions, and you have a trip with a twist in every turn.

There was a lot going on in this book, which helped keep the pace up; never a dull moment with Alexia. The only downfall to the book was all the technological speak that got quite dull. I found myself skimming to get past those sections.

I really liked learning more about Lord Maccon's past. And the ending! I saw the first part coming, but Lord Maccon's actions were quite the shocker! He had better be ready for some serious sucking up in the next book!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment