Sunday 29 September 2013

Ignite by Kaitlyn Davis

Ignite (Midnight Fire, #1)Ignite by Kaitlyn Davis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The word I would use to describe this book is Awesome! The author does an excellent job of developing the characters and the plot. This story hooked my attention and never let it go.

Kira just move to South Carolina from New York where she was attending a boarding school there. First day at her new school she meets Luke who shows her around and introduces her to his friends. They are all relatively new to the school so they know the struggles she will face fitting in. Kira and Luke instantly bond and as the story unfolds that bond grows stronger. Kira is also introduced to Tristan who belongs to a group that seems dark and dangerous. There is something about Tristan that attracts her. Will she choose Luke or Tristan?

I would definitely recommend this book! It is not only the love triangle which I already mentioned but also the almost indestructible vampires and the introduction to conduits who channel the suns energy to protect the world from those vampires that will keep you interested. Davis gives us an excerpt of the next installment and I can't wait!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment