Thursday 28 February 2013

Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge March 2013

The lovely Kimba over at Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer has made this wonderful challenge for the month of March - I think just for me!  This challenge is just what I need to get myself reading some of those dusty books I really, really want to read but just haven't made time for yet.


Introducing the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Challenge!  You can find the complete list of rules HERE, but to recap, beginning March 1st, 2013 and ending March 31, 2013 at midnight read books from your TBR pile.  ALL books must have been published before March 2013.
 
I will also be joining the Take Control of Your TBR Pile Read-A-Thon running from March 15 - 18.  Find out more HERE.
 
-------------------
Here are the books I read for this challenge:
1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning
3. To Tame a Highland Warrior by Karen Marie Moning
4. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling
6. Shadowland by Alyson Noel
7. The Bite Before Christmas by Lynsay Sands
8. Free Four by Veronica Roth
9. At the End by John Hennessy
10. Fire by William Esmont
11. Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
12. Special Offers by M.L. Ryan
13. Mobster's Vendetta by Amy Rachiele
14. The Coven: Fire and Ice by Verdell Walker
15. Heartless by Gail Carriger
16.  Twelve Nights by Carole Remy
17. Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost
18. In Gods' Hands by Jessa Callavar
19. Love Lines by Diana Nixon
20. Skin Games by Adam Pepper
21. One Grave at a Time by Jeaniene Frost

Here is a list of all my books read
 
 

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! This is my first time participating in a read-a-thon! I am so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete