Devil to Pay by Jeaniene Frost

Devil to Pay (Night Huntress, #3.5)Devil to Pay by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Of the Night Huntress short stories I have read so far, this is my favorite. It was a complete short story of its own with characters we knew, as well as some new ones. I knew there would be some sort of HEA, and it did not happen the way I was expecting. Knowing what we do of Frost's supernatural world at this point in the series, I had figured on a different ending. (view spoiler)[If you must know, I had expected them to bring Blake back as a ghoul :) (hide spoiler)] Overall, an enjoyable story.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller