The Ways We Hide by Kristina McMorris

The Ways We Hide by Kristina McMorris
My rating:  ⭐⭐⭐⭐

I've been on a WWII kick lately. I love reading about the every day people who went above and beyond to help their to become unsung war heroes. It gives me hope for humanity.

The Ways We Hide is a historical fiction story based around true events. Fenna had a good, but hard life. She went through many hardships and overcame them to do great things. Her story is one of love and loss and courage to endure. I enjoyed her story, her tenacity, and her unwillingness to give up on those she loves.

This was my second book by this author, and I've come to enjoy the writing style and storytelling.

I received an advanced copy of this book from Netgalley.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller