Other Birds by Sarah Addison Allen


Other Birds by Sarah Addison Allen
My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Other Birds is an enchanting story about love, loss, and finding yourself. Zoey is an 18-year-old following the memory of her mother out into the big world, truly on her own for the first time. She finds it's not always easy, but along the way of finding out who she wants to be, she meets up with an engaging cast of characters who love her just as she is. This is a gem of a book I'm glad I had the opportunity to read. The writing is whimsical and the setting of the book was magical. I want to go to Mallow Island and see it for myself!

This is my first book by this author, but I am definitely going to check out her others. I would recommend this book to everyone.

I received a copy of this book from NetGalley.

See all of my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Less Warlock by Judith Post

Q & A with Christina Weigand

Book Beginnings: The Song of Achilles by Madeline Miller