Thursday 21 November 2013

Homecoming (Cloaked Devices #0.5) by Cecilia Robert

Homecoming (Cloaked Devices #0.5)Homecoming by Cecilia Robert
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I received a ARC copy from NetGalley.

Homecoming is an interesting blend of paranormal romance and steampunk. I will admit the first thing that attracted me to this book was the stunning cover. I knew I had to find out more about it. I was not disappointed. This is my first time reading a book written by Cecilia Robert, but it will not be my last.

Sera Czedar, a twenty-three year old panther shifter, has been living an obscure life in a dangerous city full of outcasts. She left her home and her mate, Levian Grayson, five years ago, because she was hiding a secret that could ruin her life. Levian has finally tracked down Sera, and he is willing to do what it takes to bring her home. Will Sera's secret destroy her mate and the life they could have? Will love prevail?

Sera is a spunky kick-ass heroine. She may have ran from her problems in the past, but she is willing to stand up and take responsibility for her actions now. No matter what the cost maybe. Levian is just yummy! He loves Sera and will fight to get her back. You got to love that in a man! This book hooked me from the very beginning and I did not want it to end. I am looking forward to the next installment.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment