Saturday 11 May 2013

A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest

A Shade of Vampire (A Shade of Vampire, #1)A Shade of Vampire by Bella Forrest
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

After waking up in captivity, not knowing where she is or who is holding her, Sofia's life becomes a daily fight for survival. Taken under the vampire prince's protection, Sofia will do what it takes to survive.

Sofia is a great character. She is strong and is not afraid to stand up for herself – even to bloodthirsty vampires. There are a few mentions of her past life (before being kidnapped) but we do not ever get her full story. I am very curious about her and hope we get that in the next book. Derek is a great character as well. He is worried about his people and especially about Sofia. I would love to see him stand up to his brother and finally take control of things on the island! I am also curious about the Hunters and how they will fit into the next book.

The story is relatively short but is well developed and fast paced. It definitely keeps you guessing. I fell in love with the world Bella Forrest created for her characters, and I cannot wait for more Sofia and Derek!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment