Monday 30 January 2012

Angel Evolution by David Estes

Loren's Review:
5 of 5 stars
January 25, 2012

I usually do not review books, but I love reading. I have just started to read angle books and I really love them and this book did not let me down. I could not put the book down; I just had to know what happened next. I am so excited that the other books in the series are already out.

So about the book, I liked how the author had a different twist with the angels and demons, they were not religious based and the angles are not good. The angles and demons have been at war with each other and each side wants to get their hands on the main character Taylor, so each side sent a guy (Gabriel and Chris) to go and get her. Taylor was a strong heroine.

Taylor and Sam (best friends) have just starting their first year of college. Taylor meets Gabriel while looking for a four leaf clover and he finds it for her. She was a little uncertain about him at first and she realizes that he looks familiar and she realized that he was in one of her dreams, though she is not sure if she could trust him. One day waiting for Gabriel, Taylor meets Chris. She knew that she should not trust him after everything that Gabriel told her about him but she did and Sam started to date him.
I was a little suspicious of Gabriel at first but he proved himself by the end. I loved Taylor and Gabriel together.

Overall I loved the book. I thought the romance was good and I love Gabriel and can’t wait to read the next two books in the series.


Goodreads review

You can buy your own copy of Angel Evolution from Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Smashwords.

No comments:

Post a Comment